Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF!

Thank goodness its Friday - this week felt like forever! The weather here today is gorgeous and it looks like we are gearing up to have a great weekend here in San Francisco.

Last night I also made another sale... small, but the 30.00 helps! That and the bracelet I sold will be shipped out today.

Last night on my way home from work I stopped into one of my favorite stores and started talking with a gal who works there. We've chatted several times before about jewelry, bags, makeup, everything. We talked for about half an hour - and while doing so she said that the shop was actually looking for part time help and that she would gladly reccommend me to her boss. I wrote down my email and phone number and she said that she would talk to her manager about it first thing in the morning. Whether or not I get a phone call it was still nice to have someone think of me in the hey i want to work with you sense. A small job (say 10 hours a week) would help - plus the store has great things and I think I would really enjoy it. We'll see what happens though ....

Also a coworker brought me a great treat today - with MAC's back to mac program you can bring in 6 empties of any product and redeem them for a new lipstick or eyeshadow. My coworker brought me 18 empties - so that means I get 3 new MAC products! I'm very excited about this one!

I'm treating myself somewhere cheap for lunch today since it's Friday - maybe I'll be way gross and have McDonalds, haha. Anyway - more to come later.

No comments: