Friday, October 3, 2008

Feeling stressed!

Finally, Friday! This week has gone on for what feels like forever here. The weather is really overcast and the clouds are building so it looks like rain for sure!

I'm totally miffed over something that happened, and quite frankly I don't know what to do about it. The person that I sold my bal bag to is telling me that I misrepresented the item and she wants a partial refund! Seriously, it feels as if the bottom dropped out of my world on that one. I had so many good plans for the money - and now if she demands it back? I have no idea what to do - so I'm going to hopefully try and sit tight on this subject...

Thanks to some help from twiggers, who has her own finance blog I will hopefully have some spiffy bar charts that will track my bank and visa accounts. I'll try to get that up and running tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that the bag ends up okay...

No comments: