Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fleet week!

Finally - another item sold! Today I shipped out my LV accessory and the money is waiting to be deposited into a bank account! Yay! Now if only I could get the last big purse item to sell..that would be fabulous. And I swear, this weekend I'm really going to take photos of all the jeans/makeup to sell and get the ball rolling on that! I do have a gal interested in about $90 worth of makeup..so that would be another big help as well.

Today starts San Francisco's fleet week - so if you are out and about in San Francisco and hear a huge noise - look up! If you are fast enough you just might catch some of the blue angels flying overhead. Courtesty of www.visitfishermanswharf.com, here's a list of events going on this weekend:

Friday, October 10
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Air Show Practice Flights
3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Blue Angels Practice Flights
Saturday, October 11
Noon to 1:00 p.m. Parade of Fleet Week Ships
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Air Show
3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Blue Angels Air Show
Sunday, October 12
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Public Ship Tours
12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Italian Heritage Day Parade
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Air Show
3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Blue Angels Air Show
Monday & Tuesday, October 13 & 14
10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Public Ship Tours


Yay for all this - and a lot of it is free! Very excited - I just hope the weather stays good here in the bay area so we can enjoy a weekend outdoors.

Yesterday I found out that one of my closest friends is in the hospital and will need some physical rehab for her legs. I'm thinking of sending her a little care package - some cards, maybe some candies, and an eyeshadow that she really liked when she stayed with us. I wanted to save the eyeshadow for Christmas, but I figure she may need the pick me up now.

Anyway - the jets are flying overhead again so I'm going to run to the windows to look out - I swear this never gets old!

No comments: