Thursday, September 25, 2008

tiny sale plus free ice cream!

Thursday Thursday. Last night brought the return of our roommate home. I can't wait to sit down and talk to her tonight about her adventures in Africa! Plus girltime and galtalk will be good again too.

Today I sold another item - just a bracelet for 35 but every little bit helps. I think I'll go ahead and add the 35 to my fun fund. That'll bring the total up to about 80 - but its still growing! Today I'm also shipping out my bag sale - it's a little bittersweet but at the same time I'm not feeling any major remorse. I may sell off another balenciaga bag - we will see though. I do know that my tomato day will never leave me - that bag was such a steal and I love it. But obviously if push comes to shove and I ever needed money that I would sell it.

This weekend will be exciting - it's my 10 year grade school reunion. I know - it sounds weird, but since I went to Catholic school and spent 9 years with these people it will be good to catch up. My best friend will also be staying overnight with us - so poor BF prolly won't sleep since we'll be up laughing like morons. But that's okay! Laughter is good. So there will be dinner and drinks - yay!

Also - today is free ice cream day at coldstone! Today is the world's largest ice cream social

Celebrate the 7th Annual World's Largest Ice Cream Social and Support the Make-A-Wish Foundation® with Cold Stone Creamery

Throughout the month of September, Cold Stone Creamery will be selling Make-A-Wish wall stars to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation, an organization that grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions. Be sure to visit your local Cold Stone Creamery to try two new flavors, Nutter Butter® and Marshmallow, and the very special “Make-A-Wish Creations” inspired by Jack and Emily, two Wish Children.

  • Jack's Creation - Marshmallow ice cream with OREO® Cookies, Chocolate Chips and Fudge
  • Emily's Creation - Nutter Butter® ice cream with White Chocolate Chips, Kit Kat® and Yellow Cake

To cap off this special month, don't miss the 7th Annual World’s Largest Ice Cream Social at participating Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide, a special night to join together and share the simple pleasures of life with a FREE ice cream and family fun. On September 25th from 5:00 - 8:00PM, guests will be treated to a 3 oz. serving of Jack or Emily's Creation. All donations will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. (Courtesty of www.coldstone.com)

Hooray for this! Of course I will make a donation - but just wanted to spread the word.

No comments: